pokermania24.com
Morey: If the rocket into the finals I would have a heart attack book ho: Jingdianzhi - Druckversion

+- pokermania24.com (http://www.pokermania24.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Pokern (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Poker Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thema: Morey: If the rocket into the finals I would have a heart attack book ho: Jingdianzhi (/showthread.php?tid=2115)

Morey: If the rocket into the finals I would have a heart attack book ho: Jingdianzhi - hearttears - 19.06.2013 12:37

Today the NBA Finals for the sixth game, the Miami Heat in the fourth quarter by a critical moment - Ray Allen hit a three-pointer to tie, into overtime and win a total score into a 3 to 3. The game of ups and downs, concerns Houston Rockets general manager Daryl game - Morey said, for doing his team, then he might have a maximal heart disease.

"This game makes me sure that: if the rocket into the finals, I might be a maximal heart." Morey wrote on Twitter.

Since 2006, succeeding Carl Morey - Dawson become the new general manager team, seven years, the Houston Rockets the best record in the west second round :2008-09 season, the Rockets Rick - Rick Adelman coached under , Yao Ming and Tracy - Tracy McGrady led the hit western Conference semifinals.

When will the next rocket into the finals? Who do not know. However, Morey's remarks, also attracted fans of ridicule.

An ID of "awexler" fans wrote, "Nevertheless, Rockets fans still very supportive of this thing." In other words, the Rockets fans believe that if the rocket to the Finals, then the general manager of the expense of a back: heart disease.

"At that time, I will be ready defibrillator." Morey deprecatingly replied.

Rockets Jeremy Lin is also concerned about the game, he will be the Finals this is defined as "classic." "Wow, this is a classic basketball game ...... Is not it the best?" Lin wrote on Twitter.

Michael Kors bags Michael Kors handbags michael kors hamilton Cheap Michael Kors michael kors outlet store