pokermania24.com
The River Pays! - Druckversion

+- pokermania24.com (http://www.pokermania24.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Pokern (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Die besten Hände (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thema: The River Pays! (/showthread.php?tid=31)

The River Pays! - Cowboy - 28.02.2007 13:50

Also, hier ein online hand! $5,- + $0,50 Turnier! In Englisch, ist für mich ja leichter! Wink

The blinds are at 30/60! I have 1,690 in chips and I am in middle position. I look down at the 5♠ and 5♦! Everyone folds to me and with 60, I limp in. A couple more folds, then a call from the cut off, the button, small blind, as well as the big blind. The pot is at 300!

Flop comes: 8♥ A♣ 4♣

Small blind checks, big blind checks, I check, cut off checks, and the button checks! Cool, free card!

Turn comes: 5♣

Well, I hit the set, but now the flush is out there! Small blind bets 60, big blind calls, I figured at least a little better then 3 to 1 on my money if no one else calls, plus a good chance that I have the best hand, and after the cut off folds, the button calls and now there is 540 in the pot.

The River comes: 8♣

Out of all the cards in the deck, that was the best one that could come! Well, that puts me on the 5th best hand. The only hands out there that can beat me are the 6♣ and 7♣, 2♣ and 3♣, pocket 8♠/8♥, and pocket A♠/A♥!

Considering that no one raised pre-flop or there after, I figured the chances are good that no one had any kind of pockets. I sure didn't put anyone on a straight flush, but I knew that someone had to have the flush.

The small blind checks, the big blind bets 600 and I move in! The button folds, and the small blind and big blind both call! The total pot is at 5,060!

The small blind turns over the Q♣ and the big blind the K♣! Sweet, is all I have got to say!

It was a nice hand and the 8♣ on the river helped me out tremendously. Had there been a bet after the flop, or a bigger bet after the turn, I would have folded! Good thing there wasn't!

Bin dann 2. geworden! Big Grin